Login to vote.
WESTOR Module Manager
This manager is going to make your client or your Bot a bit more customable in order to install your own module easy just with ONE CLICK, the manager also gives you the ability to unistall an already installed module or also to re-install it, also the most powerfull think that this manager has is to checking for any available modules that are in the modules list if anyone of them want an update and place them into the list in order you can easy by pressing the Update button to update it into the latest version, it's one of the most important and one of the most wanted tools for your client, also it is multi-language supported as all of the modules that will be into the list and also you can add your own language or send to me your translated language to include it into the next release, also each of the modules that is into the list has an build-in settings window in order to setup or change any available setting that the module support it, if you have found any bug or you have a new feature or you want your own module to be included into this module manager just contact me at http://westor.ucoz.com/contact page.
- Fixed an critical bug related on new downloading images method on mIRC and AdiIRC.
- Added some extra useful tools.
- Updated the downloading images on mIRC, now it downloading the zip file and unzipping it in the temp folder, this method is faster than previously one and using less CPU due usage.
- Updated the method to get and use tiny keys in order to use the tinyurl service, now all keys are encrypted and saved in memory.
- Updated some major code stuff to speed up progresses.
- Fixed some tiny keys didn't worked.